Kroger is all about quality and convenience. The company knows that the landscape is always changing and that there is always room for improvement. Aside from their own regular evaluations, they like to hear what their customers think about their stores.
The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey is one of the ways in which they try to feel the pulse of their customers. You can join this if you have a recent receipt from any of their stores. Just go to the link and follow the instructions below.
This retailing company is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was actually founded 135 years ago in 1883 by Bernard Kroger. Life savings were poured into the opening of the first grocery store to bear the name. He was very particular about the goods he was selling, making sure that he never sold anything that he didn’t personally want.
Innovation after innovation made the store stand out from the rest. He began making his own bread so that customers no longer had to go to a bakery. This was a time when most articles were kept behind counters and people would ask for what they need from the clerks. He converted his stores to self-service shopping in 1916. Product quality monitoring and food testing were also implemented in the 1930s. It is no wonder that Kroger became a highly trusted brand.
How to Enter the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- You can earn 50 bonus fuel points by participating in the survey. You can also be entered in the monthly sweepstakes where you will get the chance to win one of 100 gift cards amounting to $100 or one $5,000 gift card in the grand draw.
- The survey should be completed within 7 days of your last visit as indicated in the receipt.
- There is a limit of 50 fuel points for every 7 days.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
- Go to the survey site at www.krogerfeedback.com, choose the Spanish version of the site if that makes you more comfortable.
- On the welcome page, fill in the blanks for the date and time of your visit. Copy the entry ID from the receipt as indicated on the sample image.
- Answer the questions about the service of the staff, the products on display, the store layout, and other facets of the business.
- Provide any feedback and suggestion that you may have.
- Gauge the likelihood that you will come back for more.
- Provide your contact details for notification in case you win in the draws.
Kroger is an established name in retail but even the best knows that it can still get better. Help it do so and earn rewards by completing the survey.