The Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey on feedback.noodles.com is an online customer satisfaction survey presented by Noodles & Company that rates customer satisfaction and appreciation. It is used by the company to gain information about where improvements might need to be made. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving your feedback is the best way to help the company understand what needs correct. It is important to tell them about the bad and the good. This allows them to understand what happens at their stores. You may have a great experience while another customer has a poor one. They can compare surveys to find out any differences and fix those problems.
Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Valid||3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company offers fast casual food service menu items featuring noodles, soups, salads and pasta. Most of the pasta entrees are vegetarian, though they can come with optional toppings like chicken, beef and shrimp. Some are served with tofu as well. Customers order up at the counter before taking their seats. Servers then come out to deliver the food.
Each location strives to serve each customer within seven minutes. Clients can place orders for their local Noodles & Company location through the chain’s national Website. Various seasonal items get rotated every few months, and some locations will add items that don’t feature any noodles in order to serve those who have to adhere to a low-carb diet.
How to Take the Noodles & Company Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Noodles & Company receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://feedback.noodles.com/.
- You will be shown a splash screen. Click the red arrow to begin.
- Answer questions. These questions will help you rate your experience. Please read through directions and questions carefully before answering. Be honest. Questions can include how often you eat at the restaurant, their overall value, and what they can do better. You may be able to select more than one answer. Some questions may allow you to add more of a response in the form of a text box. Please use these when available.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for contact information. This information will not be sold or traded and is mandatory to complete the survey. These can include name, email address, zip code, the location you visit and your date of birth.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Noodles & Company Official Website: http://www.noodles.com/
I was not paid all my hrs that I worked for y’all matt was general manager and said he would clock me in and out but never did most of the time I worked 26 half hrs and only got paid for 10 half all I want is my money for the hrs I worked which would be anouther 15 hrs at 14 dollars an hr and when I did get paid I got it in increments of 9.00 14.00 and 30$$ so I just want what I have coming I kept all my hrs because he told me he didn’t have a card for me and was on drugs most time but that has nothing to do with me because I worked for your company and I expect what hrs I worked due to his lack of clocking me in I never got my other hrs all I want is what I’m due and nothing else please get ahold of me and make this right.myphone number is 317-332-9298 all I want is my money if not my lawyer is ready to proceed to take it to court please get back with me thank you