About the IA Survey
The IA Survey, found at www.Eastsideinsurancelistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by IA that will help improve customer satisfaction. You can greatly help the company by honestly taking the survey so that they can continue to grow. This survey is done online for your convenience.
How to Participate in the IA Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Eastsideinsurancelistens.com.
- At the bottom of the “book” you will see how many pages the survey will be. Click Next to begin.
- Read the information under “your home team”. This is a welcome page to the survey and doesn’t require anything on your part. Click the right arrow to begin (don’t use your browser’s back or forward buttons).
- Read the left hand side that explains the question a little better, such as “are we good listeners?” Then rate your experience using the five point scale provided (or not applicable).
- For every question, there will be a short description of the question on the left hand side of the page. On the right hand side of the page will be the specific question. All of these have a five point scale that will help you rate the experience you had.
- After a few questions like the ones mentioned above, you will be given a multiple choice question that requires one answer.
- On the next page, you will be able to enter your comments. Please use this space for improvement suggestions or to compliment team members. Click the box if you will allow them to use your responses.
- Answer a few more questions, and then provide contact information and how they can contact you.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: