Many companies depend on feedback from their customers to gain valuable insight into the day-to-day operations at their chains, the clothier giant Ross is no exception. Surveys are the most helpful tool to garner this information because it lets the customer voice their opinion in an anonymous, private setting where they are proven more likely to be honest and forthcoming in their answers.
The Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey was designed and fine-tuned to help the company leadership quantify the level of service, inventory, cleanliness and other factors that affect the overall customer experience in their stores. They want their customers to feel empowered to make improvements by listening to their feedback and directly implementing changes based on that information.
Ross has been a household name for decades for offering designer brand clothing and accessories for men and women at everyday prices. They have a reputation for clean, organized stores, well stocked shelves and friendly helpful staff. They offer current styles for babies, children, young men and women and adults.
In addition to the clothing and accessories aspect of the Ross franchise, most locations offer shoes, formal wear and home furnishings. In many ways Ross has become a one stop shopping experience for those thrifty minded individuals or families on a shoestring budget. Of course, the savvy explorer of the isles can find some incredible gems hidden among the thousands of products for sale at discounted prices.
How to Enter the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility – U.S. residents, 18+ or with parental consent, non-employees of Ross
- Timing – the sweepstakes is open from 02/03/2019 12:00 AM PT (Pacific Time) until 03/02/2019 at 11:59 PM PT
- Winning the prize is contingent upon completing all the necessary requirements set forth herein
- Winners are selected at random, notified by phone or email within 30 days of being selected.
- Log on to www.RossListens.com.
- Enter the 15-digit receipt number.
- Answer all questions completely.
- Enter your demographic information in the requested boxes.
- Submit your completed survey results.
The leadership at Ross stores has invested in the opinion of its customers. They designed the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey to extract valuable feedback so they can proactively improve the experiences of everyone that visits their stores. This commitment to their guests is a sign of healthy management and shows that they are constantly working to improve themselves for your sake. While there is no such thing as perfection, the next best thing is a willingness to confront shortcomings and bravely find a solution, a trait that Ross stores possesses in abundance.