***The Brick House Tavern + Tap Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Brick House Tavern + Tap Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.BrickHouseexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Brick House Tavern + Tap that will measure customer satisfaction of services and products offered by them. The company uses that information that you provide to improve areas of the store, such as customer service, atmosphere and products. You can take this survey online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a great opportunity to leave feedback about your most recent experience. It is important to feel valued, and the company understands this. They also want the information because they are interested in understanding what is working and what isn’t. If they get numerous complaints about something specific, they will work to change it. If they get a lot of compliments on something, they will continue doing it. You may also receive special coupons, a validation code for a free item, or something else as a small thank you for participating.
How to Take the Brick House Tavern + Tap Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to www.BrickHouseexperience.com.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code into the text box provided. Look at your receipt to find this information. Click Start when ready.
- Answer a short series of questions about your experience. Please answer thoroughly and honestly. You will also need to answer all questions. It is important to read the instructions before answering, as some questions will allow more than one answer.
- When you are finished with the survey, you may receive some special offer. The offer will show on the last page if you are given something.